Sunday, August 10, 2008

Invitation to Paula White

Hallelujah! Bless god partners. I just want to say that I was really sorry to hear the news about Paula divorce from that loser her husband, Randy. I want to warn all my partners by the power of the spirit that dwells in me, before you judge them you take a hard look at your own life.

Ever made a mistake? You have NO IDEA the kind of scrutiny we televangelists are subject to: all those people demanding to know where all your money is going. All those nosey widows and orphans calling me on the freakin' phone, day and night, night and day, nag, nag, nag, begging to know where their money's going! Enough! It's none of your dadgum business!

Now that Paula is single without a spiritual covering, I just wanted to extend a invitation to Paula to join me during my quiet time for an overnight stay to join Gloria and me at the Ponderosa to be my personal masseuse life coach. Isn't she pretty? I swear, that girl is like an angel. We're planning on bringing a whole new ministry to birth. Now before you go condemning that messed up Mississippi girl for all that plastic surgery, you take a long hard look at your own life bless god. Heck, take a look in the mirror. Does the glory shine in your face like it does in Paula's busom face? No, it doesn't.

Any of you guilty of divorcing two, maybe three husbands? Like the word says, you get that needle out of your own eye before you hurt somebody, hallelujah!

No comments: